We believe in providing quality customer services to our valued customers.
- Saturday – Friday : 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- [email protected]
- Zigatola, Dhaka – 1209
© 2023 QLOAQ. All rights reserved.
CASH ON DELIVERY (COD)
1. What are the conditions for Cash on Delivery (COD) payment?
You can pay through Cash on Delivery (COD) for transactions up to BDT. 25,000. Once all items you wish to purchase have been added to your cart, follow the steps below to pay with COD:
- Click ‘Proceed to Checkout.
- Fill in the ‘Billing Information’ and ‘Shipping Method’ forms.
- In the Payment Information form, select “Cash on Delivery”.
- Click on “Confirm Now.” Note your Order Number which will be provided to you on the "Thank You" page.
- Your package will be delivered via courier.
- You’ll be asked for the required amount in cash at the time of the delivery and will be provided with a receipt along with your purchase.
2. Are there any additional charges for cash on delivery for e.g. Cash handling charges?
There are no additional charges for Cash on Delivery.
3. In how many destinations is this service available?
The COD service is available all over Bangladesh. COD is not available internationally.
4. If there are multiple items ordered, will they be delivered at the same time? If not, then will the payment be in portions or otherwise?
In cases where multiple items are ordered, typically we ship all the items in one package. The payment for the order will always be in full at the time of delivery. Customers will be notified in case of any exceptions, and payments will be adjusted accordingly.
5. Do shipping charges vary with the weight of the order?
As per courier arrangements, the cost of shipping increases with the weight of the order. For local & international shipping rates, please see Shipping Policy.
6. How many times will the courier agent attempt to deliver my order in case I am unavailable to receive it?
Our delivery agents make two attempts to deliver a parcel. Kindly ensure that the name, mobile number, shipping address & postal code are mentioned clearly while placing an order. On the second failed attempt, the item will be returned to us.
1. What is the delivery time?
Order delivery takes 3-5 days, depending on the size and availability of the product. Orders are processed before 1 PM on a working day and are generally scheduled for delivery the following working day.
2. What could be the reasons for the delayed delivery of my order?
Timely delivery is subject to the availability of stocks and payment authorizations. In certain cases, we might request some form of payment verification or source process the order.
3. What are the delivery charges?
We offer free shipping across Bangladesh when our promotions are running. For local & international orders, Shipping Charges depend on the delivery location and package weight. For local & international shipping rates, please see Shipping Policy.
4. Is there any possibility of splitting the order in case of the unavailability of part of the order?
We typically ship all items in one order together. Customers will be notified in case of any exceptions and payments will be adjusted accordingly.
5. How do I check the delivery status?
All items sold on qloaq.com.bd are delivered through reputed courier partners. Once dispatched, you will be provided a Tracking ID for your order through email. You may also check the status of your order on our website with the help of the Order ID provided to you at the time of order placement.
6. What means do you use to deliver the order?
We ship all over Bangladesh through our courier partners and internationally through DHL.
1. How shall I make a payment?
Following are the payment options available for your convenience:
- Cash On Delivery (COD)
- Cards (Visa Debit/Credit, Master Debit/Credit, American Express)
2. Is it safe to use my credit/debit card to make payments?
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Payment Gateway stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
3. Can I make payment in cash?
Yes. Our Cash On Delivery (COD) service enables you to do that.
4. Do I have to pay any taxes on the order I place?
No, you do not have to pay any additional tax on the order you place. All applicable taxes are included in the actual product price.
5. How about International duty and charges?
Only in certain cases where international orders are held by the local customs office, clearance charges are to be borne by the customer.
1. Does the price of the order include shipping?
No. Sometimes, we offer free shipping across Bangladesh and also, when our promotions are running.
2. What are the delivery charges?
For local & international orders, shipping charges depend on the delivery location and package weight. For local & international shipping rates, please see Shipping Policy.
3. Is every item eligible for international shipping?
All items available on our website are shipped both locally and internationally.
4. How much time do you take to ship locally & internationally?
For Local orders 3-5 working days. For International 8-10 working days.
5. Does the order shipped abroad include any additional duties or taxes?
Typically, there are no additional charges. However, on certain occasions where international orders are withheld by the local customs office, additional duties and taxes are to be borne by the customer.
6. What manner of shipping do you use?
We ship all over Bangladesh through our courier partners and internationally through DHL. We only use express delivery and packages typically arrive in 3-5 days.
1. How do I register myself?
Registering with qloaq.com.bd is easy. You can create a unique account by going through the following steps:
- Click on the “LOGIN” sign found on the top right of the home screen
- Click on the “Sign Up” tab found on the “Customer Login” screen.
- Enter your unique information on the account creation page.
- Click on the “Sign Up” tab for account creation.
2. What if I forget my password, how will I retrieve it?
Please click on “Forgot Password” which is available on the sign-in page. Enter your email address and click on “Submit”. A set of instructions to re-set your password will be sent to your registered email. After your credentials have been verified, you will be able to create a new password.
3. How can I update/edit my account details?
Please sign in and click on “My Account”. You will be able to edit/update your particulars.
4. Is there any confirmation required to get my order through?
After you have placed the desired order, an SMS (only COD orders) will be sent to the mobile number you have provided. Order will be confirmed once you reply "1" to the SMS. If an order remains to be unconfirmed, we follow up by calling the customer on the provided phone number. This process only helps us to improve our delivery system. Please note QLOAQ holds the right to process your "Cash on Delivery" order without order confirmation for regular customers and/or during a period of high volume that includes sale, season launches, and other promotions.
5. How will I view my order details and history?
Please sign in to “My Account” to view your order history. Click on the order you wish to view to see the details.
6. Do I need to keep my account information up to date?
Yes! Updating your account will help us identify the right products that you may be interested in. Also, by keeping all your information up to date you won’t have to re-enter your details when shopping online, hence making the process easier for you.
7. How do I know that my order has been confirmed?
Once you have placed an order, you will receive a confirmation email from us. However, the order would be shipped only when payment verification is complete (in case of online payments) or telephonic verification of shipping address has been carried out (in case of Cash On Delivery).
8. Can I order a product that is out of stock?
Unfortunately, products listed as "Out of Stock" or “Unavailable” are not available for sale.
9. How can I update/edit my shipping or billing address details?
Please sign in and click on “My Account”. You will be able to edit/update your particulars in your account and save them for future orders. If you wish to change the delivery address for a placed order, please contact our customer service immediately. We will make the requested changes if the order has not been processed.
1. Are the prices mentioned on your website for stitched and unstitched suits?
Prices are mentioned against all products available online. Our website helps you differentiate between stitched & unstitched products.
2. How will I know how much my order costs?
You will get to know the complete cost for your order at the checkout page. Upon requesting an item, you will receive a confirmation email with complete details for your order, including shipping charges.
3. In what currency are the prices displayed in?
Prices on our website are displayed in BDT.
4. Are your prices negotiable?
All prices on the website are final.
PLACING THE ORDER
1. How can I place an order?
Once you have found the product you want, it’s time to place your order! There are three ways you can place your order:
- Ordering through the Product Screen
- Add to Cart Button
- Using the Quick View Option
Ordering through the Product Screen
When ordering through the product screen you can enter the number of products that you want in the quantity field and click Add to Cart. This way, you can purchase 2 or 3 pieces of the same product without repeating the process!
Clicking on the Add to Cart button will take you to your Shopping Cart screen where you’ll see a list of the products you’ve selected, the price, quantity, subtotals, and grand total. Once you’ve added all products into your shopping cart click the Proceed to Checkout to complete your shopping.
Add to Cart Button from the Categories Screen
On the categories screen, there’s an option to add to the cart which you can use if you already know the details of the product.
Ordering through Quick View
When you place your mouse over a product in the category view, you’ll get the Quick View option. By clicking it, you will get a summary of the product including Price, Availability, and a Quick Overview. You will also have an option to Add to Cart if you wish to purchase the product.
2. How can I check the status of my order?
We have an order tracking tool added at the top of our website, where you can insert your Order ID and get the latest update regarding the status of your order. You can also call us at our Call Center, where our representatives are ready to serve you.
3. Can I cancel my order?
You can cancel your order within 24 hours. We typically ship orders by 1 pm on the next working day after the order is placed.
4. How do I complete or check out of order?
Once your shopping cart has all the items that you wish to purchase, it’s time to check out by making payments and entering your delivery address. This is made much easier if you’ve already registered with qloaq.com.bd. You’ll be asked to enter information for:
- Billing Information.
- Payment Information
- If you’ve signed in to qloaq.com.bd, the billing information will already be entered into the billing information screen.
- If you haven’t registered with qloaq.com.bd, you will be required to enter your Name and Address. You’ll also have an easy option to register at this point in if you like.
At the bottom of both screens, there will be an option to ‘Ship to this address’ or ‘Ship to a different address. This is important if you like to pay with a credit card and need to ship your product to an address different from the one linked to your bank information. If you select ‘Ship to a different address you’ll be taken to a similar screen titled ‘Shipping Information’ where you’ll enter the address where you want the product shipped. Once you’re done entering the required information, click on the continue button.
At the top of the payment, the information screen shows you a summary of the information you’ve entered so far for your Billing Information and Shipping Method. It’s a good idea to review this and make any changes if necessary.
The second section of the Payment Information screen shows you an order summary including the products you ordered, their price, quantity, subtotal, cost of shipping method, and Grand Total.
The third section of the screen lets you select how you’d like to make your payment. For more information on the different types of payment options and their requirements visit the Payments section.
The final step in completing your online shopping is to click on ‘Place Order’. Once you place your order, you’ll receive an Order Number and confirmation email. Ensure you save that until you receive your order since it can be used to track your shipment and other queries related to your purchase.
5. How will I know that you have received my order?
Once your order has been logged, you will receive an email containing the details of your order. In this mail, you will be provided with a unique Order ID, listing and price of the item(s) you have ordered, and the expected delivery time.
6. Can I add items to the existing order?
Unfortunately, it is not possible to combine orders or add items to an existing order once the order has been processed.
7. What do the different order statuses mean?
Payment Pending Authorization: Your order has been logged and we are waiting for authorization from the payment gateway.
Payment Authorized, Order under Processing: Authorization has been received from the payment gateway and your order is being processed by the seller.
Order Shipped: Your order has been shipped by the seller and is on its way to the location specified by you for delivery.
Order Cancelled: The order was canceled.
8. Can I suggest changes to an order?
We don’t accommodate any changes to the order. We suggest that the customer cancels the order within 24 hours of placing the order, and places a new order.
9. From where can I place my order?
You can order from all over the world on qloaq.com.bd.
10. Can I pre-order an item?
You can only order items that show as “Available” on our website.
RETURNS & EXCHANGE
1. What is your return or exchange policy?
Kindly read our Return & Exchange Policy to know the best ways to get issues resolved by our team.
2. How do I return an item?
QLOAQ does not offer a return or “Money Back Guarantee” on purchased items. A refund occurs in the unlikely situation where a defective or incorrect item is received by the customer. A refund will be processed only if the item sent back to QLOAQ is not damaged by the buyer and has not been used. Please check our Return & Exchange Policy to know more.
3. What if I am not satisfied with my purchase?
If your purchase is faulty, defective, damaged, or does not match the original specifications for the product or is found to be not the same as you had actually purchased, you may notify us by calling at +8801310588601. One of our representatives will make the best effort to facilitate you in the best way possible.
1. What if there is an error while placing the order?
Kindly take a screenshot of the page where you experience the error, or copy the error message and send it to [email protected] for further assistance.
2. Do you provide any technical assistance in case of any issue related to an order?
We don’t provide any technical support, but please do reach out to us at our customer service email at [email protected] or call us at +8801310588601.
3. In case of a technical issue on the website, is there any alternate to place an order?
We encourage our customers to place orders on our website. Our expert technical team ensures that our website functions efficiently at all times however in case there is a technical issue with the website, we would request our customers to go to our Facebook page and Instagram account.
4. Will the product be identical to the pictures publicized/displayed?
Yes, the product will be identical, however, there may be slight variances when it comes to the color. We have made every effort to display the colors of our products that appear on the website as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your screen resolution, we cannot guarantee that your screen’s display of any color will accurately reflect the color of the product on delivery.
1. Is my personal information kept secure?
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
2. Is there any online security screening?
Yes! Online security screening is qloaq.com.bd initiative as a preventive measure against credit card fraud transactions. It aims to protect our customers from unauthorized and fraudulent dealings. Typically, we call whenever a unique card is used to make the first transaction on the website.
3. Will I receive an online security email every time I place an order with you?
Online security is meant for every order; however, the verification process is ideally one-time. In your next or future purchase(s), if you are using another credit card or using another account information, such as billing or shipping address, your order will be subjected to Online security verification again.
4. Why should I give you my personal information?
Customer information pertaining to name, card billing details, and shipping addresses are necessary to process any electronic transactions via credit/debit cards. These are essential inputs into the fraud detection mechanisms built by our payment partners. We follow up on all transactions with phone calls to verify orders.
5. If I fail to respond to your email within the stipulated time period, will my order be still processed?
Failure to respond to the online security verification process within the time period given will result in automatic order cancellation. We regret to inform you that if we do not receive any response to the online security verification within the given time, your order will be canceled automatically.
1. How can I find a specific product I am looking for?
All our products come with a unique product code/name. Simply enter the specific code/name in the search option available on the website and it will help you find the product of your choice. If you do not receive any results, this means the product is not available anymore.
2. How can I receive regular updates about the new collections coming?
You can sign up for our email newsletter.
3. Do you have a size chart?
Yes. Size charts are included on all product detail pages.
4. What is the minimum order quantity limit?
There is no minimum order quantity limit in terms of the total order price.
5. Can I cancel my order after confirmation?
At this moment, we do not provide this option. Once an order is confirmed, it goes to the warehouse for dispatch.
6. How do I know if an item is in stock?
An “In Stock” product will always have an “Add to Cart” button on its page. If your desired size for a product is not present on the page, it means the size is out of stock.
7. Are there any promotions available?
We at QLOAQ strive to bring the best value to our customers by offering innovation with unmatched product quality. Our prices are already of competitive nature.